VCUR 2006 Reimbursement Processes
Process for submitting invoices for
- Collect all of your eligible invoices received in the
- Complete the reimbursement submission form. You may only submit
one form for each calendar month.
- Attach copies of your invoices and ensure they are
- Check to ensure that the reimbursement form is completely
filled out, all invoices are attached, and that they are all
readable. Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- Submit in one of the following three ways:
Mail: Suite 200, 12431 Stony Plain Road NW
Edmonton AB T5N 3N3
You will be reimbursed within 30 days from the time the request
for reimbursement is received by POSP (if there are no problems
with your submission).
When completing your form, please note the
- Invoices must be submitted to POSP within six months from the
end of the month in which the invoices were issued. Any invoices
that are more than six months old will not be reimbursed.
- You may submit your invoices for more than one month at a time,
but you must still use a separate form for each month because there
is a monthly maximum for reimbursement.
- You should submit a single form for the clinic along with all
of the eligible invoices for the clinic.
- You must identify all the physicians working at the clinic
(both full time and part time) and the percentage of the costs they
are responsible for.
- Physicians must declare one clinic for POSP funding purposes
and only request reimbursement for that clinic. If you wish to
change your "declared clinic," please notify POSP by phone toll
free at 1.866.817.3875 or by email.