POSP Physician Participation Agreement
The POSP Physician Participation Agreement outlines:
- The obligations that physicians must meet to receive
reimbursement funding and support services from POSP.
- POSP's obligations to physicians in the program.
- The reporting and auditing required to ensure that public funds
are being used appropriately.
- The terms under which physicians remain eligible to receive
Download the POSP Physician Participation
POSP Physician Participation Agreement -
Schedule A outlines the privacy policies that
the physician must follow, including maintenance of a privacy
Schedule B defines the usage and benefits
- The usage reporting does not measure or evaluate any aspect of
a physician's clinical practice. The goal is to ensure that
pre-determined aspects of the electronic medical record (EMR) are
being used, and if they are not, to determine why not and address
any issues as appropriate. Unique physician use of an EMR will be
accounted for (for example, some specialists may not make
- Information collected from the benefits surveys will help
determine if any systemic benefits are being realized. Information
gathered may be used for process or software improvement
Schedule C describes the audit procedures and
lists the records a physician must keep as a condition of program
Schedule D provides a list of terms and
definitions used in the agreement.
Schedule E outlines the Information Manager
Agreement between the physician and POSP resources.